Cassidy's Journey Through Osteosarcoma

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is a dedicated blog for updates on Cassidy's fight against Osteosarcoma, and to witness and testify the greatest love of God to all humanity by all the love, prayers and supports the brothers and sisters in Christ are pouring onto little Cassidy and the Sheng's family. . . . . . . . . . . "God is Love" John 4:16

< 直接進入祈禱網<<Go Directly To The Prayer Page!>>直接進入祈禱網 >

By the request and suggestion of some concerned brothers and sisters, due to the reason that some of those who are diligently praying for Cassidy and her family are from all around the world and may not know our circle of friends personally, the regular Blog posting may confused them because Dr. Jesse would sometimes refer to people by the names known to local circle only. Therefore, this new Prayer page is made for those who would like to just see the updated prayer needs of the Sheng Family so they can pray more specific prayers for them. So feel free to pass this site onto more prayer buddies to effect a greater prayer power. Thus the name of this new site http://PowerPray.blogspot.com


Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Letter to My Dearest Brother

My dearest brother,

Thank you Lord, for having blessed me with an incredible brother.

I’ve enjoyed every moment we spent together, growing up together, fighting for Internet access and the iPad. I treasured the moments where we fought for the last piece of lobster on the dinner plate, or even the last piece of cooked garlic.

My dearest brother, I am sorry for having taken everyone’s attention away from you since my 7th birthday when I was diagnosed with cancer on my left leg. While I was adjusting after my amputation, you took care of me, carried me and helped me up and down the stairs.
Sorry, my dear brother, that seven years after my amputation, the cancer came back. God has his own plans for us, but I want you to know that you are always my beloved “boring” brother. I wish I can run around in the playground…bothering you…and I wish to be able to see you graduate from college.

My dear brother, instead of spending hours on the Internet, go outside and look at the world that our God has created. I know you love winter, which is perfect because we have long winters in Ontario. Find some winter activities. And although you don’t like summer, put on a pair of sunglasses, lots of sunblock and go outside to breathe and feel the summer breeze. Pursue your dreams, your love of music, continue to play piano.

I know you will be fine.

With all my love,
Cassidy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful letter from Cassidy to Aaron. Priase God!

Anonymous said...

Such a good girl!! You will be forever remembered by all of us!!
May God give peace and good health to the Sheng's family!!
Auntie M

P.s. I didnt have a chance to go to Caca's visitation and ceremony, is it possible to have Caca's burial place?

Unknown said...

Beautiful letter written by fearless Cassidy to Aaron!
When I share this with my girls who can't be at the funeral service and friends who only know Cass through fb, they all listen with tears in their eyes!
A lovely letter, a strong and courageous girl, a blessed home full of God's grace through this dark valley of life !!