Cassidy's Journey Through Osteosarcoma

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is a dedicated blog for updates on Cassidy's fight against Osteosarcoma, and to witness and testify the greatest love of God to all humanity by all the love, prayers and supports the brothers and sisters in Christ are pouring onto little Cassidy and the Sheng's family. . . . . . . . . . . "God is Love" John 4:16

< 直接進入祈禱網<<Go Directly To The Prayer Page!>>直接進入祈禱網 >

By the request and suggestion of some concerned brothers and sisters, due to the reason that some of those who are diligently praying for Cassidy and her family are from all around the world and may not know our circle of friends personally, the regular Blog posting may confused them because Dr. Jesse would sometimes refer to people by the names known to local circle only. Therefore, this new Prayer page is made for those who would like to just see the updated prayer needs of the Sheng Family so they can pray more specific prayers for them. So feel free to pass this site onto more prayer buddies to effect a greater prayer power. Thus the name of this new site http://PowerPray.blogspot.com


Monday, January 19, 2015

Cass, we love you so so so much too!

Cassidy's Good Bye video.

"When Tomorrow Starts Without Me" by David M. Romano  
 

When tomorrow starts without me
And I'm not there to see,
If the sun should rise and find your eyes

All filled with tears for me.
 

I wish so much you wouldn't cry
The way you did today,
While thinking of the many things
We didn't get to say.

 

I know how much you love me
As much as I love you,
And each time that you think of me
I know you'll miss me too.

 

But when tomorrow starts without me
Please try to understand,
That an angel came and called my name
And took me by the hand.

 

And said my place was ready
In heaven far above,
And that I'd have to leave behind
All those I dearly love.

 

But as I turned to walk away,
a tear fell from my eye.
For all of life, I'd always thought, I didn't want to die.
I had so much to live for, so much yet to do.

It seemed almost impossible, that I was leaving you.
I thought of all the yesterday's, the good ones and the bad...
I thought of all the love we shared.
If I could relive yesterday, just even for a while,

I'd say goodbye, then kiss you till I saw that special smile...
 

But when I walked through heaven's gates
I felt so much at home,
When God looked down and smiled at me

From His great golden throne.
 

He said "This is eternity
And all I've promised you",
Today for life on earth is past

But here it starts anew.

I promise no tomorrow
For today will always last,
And since each day's the same way

There's no longing for the past.
 

So when tomorrow starts without me
Don't think we're far apart,
For every time you think of me

I'm right here in your heart.

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is perfect. What a beautiful, inspired and inspiring message. Thank you sharing it.
With great care,
Heather

Anonymous said...

The day after I learnt of Ca Ca's passing, on my way to Sunday worship, this song was played when I started my car. I burst into tears: tears of sadness to have to say goodbye to such a wonderful amazing person, and also tears of joy as our heavenly father comforts me with such moving lyrics. Ca Ca, I am glad that you are now with our heavenly father where there is no more tears, no more suffering. Lots of love, EC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=mPcKQnEQKuQ&x-yt-cl=84359240

Anonymous said...

Carmen, Andy and Aaron

Thank you for EC’s comment. This song “My Heavenly Home” is very comforting. May this song touch your heart, your soul and your spirit! Ca Ca has just fall asleep in Christ.

天上的家 My Heavenly Home

[Verse 1]
在天上我有個美麗的家
有親愛家人和愛我的天父
親愛的耶穌已為我預備
天上的家

[Verse 2]
在天上我有個美麗的家
有我的朋友和愛我的耶穌
黃金的街道充滿笑聲
再沒有悲傷

[Chorus]
將來有一天,我要回到天上美麗的家
請不要悲傷,不要哭泣,耶穌在我身旁
只要相信祂,將來在天上,我們要一起唱
哈利路亞,哈利路亞

My Heavenly Home

My Heavenly Home
In heaven, I have a loving home
With my family and Father in heaven
My Jesus has prepared for me
My Heavenly Home

In heaven, I have a loving home
With my friends and my Jesus
We’ll be dancing on the golden street
My Heavenly Home

There will be one day
I will return to His Heavenly home
There’ll be no more pain, no more tears
For Jesus is with me

Chorus
Simply Trust in Him
One day in heaven, we will dance and sing
Hallelujah, hallelujah